postpone reconciliation broken: ignores my changes

ed65love ed65love at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 04:43:27 EDT 2012

I'm using 2.4.10 under w7, and suddenly it doesn't work any more. I tried to
reconcile a credit card account, as I've done dozens of times before.

I tick off various transactions. Fine. then click Postone. It asks the usual
question. I save my file as usual.

Then I change a transaction on my statement, go back to reconcile again
under gnucash. It IGNORES all ticks I made under Funds In/Out, and I have to
enter them again.

I restarted gnucash: the same issue. It's never happened before.

Anyone know what's going on? This is incredibily frustrating!

Thanks,

  Ed