--add-price-quotes not working

Jonas Lippuner jonas at lippuner.ca
Sun Jul 8 16:52:05 EDT 2012

Hi David,

Thanks for your response. I haven't figured the problem out yet. I've
been waiting for replies and yours is the first.

My path actually didn't include any spaces but I also moved the file to
my D:\ drive (as opposed to a subfolder thereof) and tried the
add-price-quotes on that file. Unfortunately, I got the same (negative)
result.

I have no experience with Perl at all. Is there a way to debug Perl and
see what is going on when the console window appears for a second (it
remains blank, even when fetching the quotes does work)?

Thanks,
Jonas