Sub Totals in reports

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sun Jul 8 22:25:27 EDT 2012

what i do in a case like this is form a hierarchy... so say i have a top level account called "envelopes" and then i create an account that is a sub-account of "envelopes" called "envelope a" etc... then you can see in the accounts listings and the reports the totals and sub-totals... i've done this with "cash" and expenses and of course all my accounts at a particular bank...

is this what you did?

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950