GNU Cash Forecasting Query

Geert Janssens janssens-geert at telenet.be
Mon Jul 9 10:20:19 EDT 2012

Dear Michelle,

I'm glad to hear you are pleased to have found GnuCash.

However, all questions concerning GnuCash should be asked on the proper
mailing lists instead of directly to me. There are many people there
that are glad to offer advice.

I have forwarded your mail to gnucash-user at gnucash.org which is the
proper mailinglist for such question.

Please continue use that list for further questions. More information on
the GnuCash mailing lists in general can be found here:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists

Geert