Importing CSV files

Richard Thomas richdthomas at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 16:49:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

Thank you very much for all of your suggestions.

My bank gives the option of CSV or QIF file formats.

I had tried the QIF file format and the GNUCash GUI had lots of clicks and
selections to do the importing I need.

I have not seen what the GNUCash GUI looks like when its importing am OFX
file.  Is it more like importing a CSV file or more like importing a QIF
file?

I like the idea of raising a bugzilla enhancement for CSV files, so I'll do
that.

Where can I get the "AqB CSV importer" from, is it built into GNUCash or a
separate application?

Thanks again,

Richard.