Layout change?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Jul 12 13:53:49 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 12:51:47PM -0400, Chris Guerin wrote:
> Is there any easy way to add a couple lines of space at the top of a
> "Fancy Invoice"?
> A little bit of my logo keeps getting chopped off at the top whenever I
> print a hard copy.
> The size of the logo seems irrelevant... e.g., if I make my logo
> smaller, it just puts the smaller logo at the top and it too gets chopped.
>
> I'm no Scheme expert, but can find the fancy invoice file to edit.  I
> just don't know the code to enter in order to add 2 or 3 lines of space
> on the top.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Chris

Just a stray thought: is your logo a graphic that gets printed on
the reports? If so, perhaps you could edit it (in GIMP, for example)
and add some blank space at the bottom, so the Gnucash printing layer
thinks its bigger and won't overprint the parts you actually care about.

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.