Expenses Bargraph

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Tue Jul 17 03:34:09 EDT 2012

I'm asking the system to show me a subset of my expenses in a bar graph
The accounts are part of those selected automatically.
They are not in the main "expense tree" but the accounts are marked as
of expense type.
When I ask the system for the bar graph it tells me that either there
are no transactions or they are zero values.
Of course there are non-zero transactions in the period.

Gnucash 2.4.10
Debian testing
"This copy was built from r21973 on 2012-03-05."

Anyone else struck this behaviour? any other details needed?