assistance with database error?

jaq quin0167 at umn.edu
Fri Jul 20 17:20:26 EDT 2012

Hello, I worked on a account for the first time in a few months. I saved it
and opened it a short while later to " There was an error parsing the
file..."

I maintained the old file on ubuntu and this is the first edit on a 2.4.10
for windows. The file opened fine before these edits. Here is the trace:

* 19:59:06  WARN <qof.engine> [guid_init()] only got 1869 bytes.
The identifiers might not be very random.
* 19:59:30  WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute
child process (No such file or directory)
* 22:30:26  CRIT <qof> qof_strftime: assertion `tm' failed
* 22:30:26  CRIT <gnc.import> [TransactionGetTokens()] TransactionGetTokens:
error, strftime failed