Report export via HTML open by excel

Dustin Henning The00Dustin at gmx.net
Thu Jul 26 08:26:46 EDT 2012

Dodje,
	Have you at least checked to make sure they aren't already numbers,
or do you have some reason to believe they are not?  In proper Excel 2003,
it shows a mark in a corner when a number is stored as text, and that
indicates you can click to convert to number.  If that is what you are using
with the old version of GnuCash and the data from the new version doesn't
have that mark, then it is already at least stored as a general cell, which
can be handled the same way as a number.
	Dustin