Report export via HTML open by excel

Dodjie60 dodjiel at fastmail.fm
Thu Jul 26 21:56:59 EDT 2012

Dustin Henning,

Checking the property of the cell shows that it has "no specific number
format". I also tried checking the table for exporting as you mentioned to
no avail. I also tried checking common currency with the same result as "no
specific number format.

corner when a number is stored as text, and that indicates you can click to
convert to number." The old version have this option as I've mentioned in my
first post. The GnuCash 2.4.10 don't have this.