Projection/Forecast Capabilities with Current Asset Account

Richard Thomas richdthomas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 17:45:22 EDT 2012

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for getting back to me.  The CAA description was just my way of
describing my standard "checking" account, which is located in Assets ->
Current Assets -> Checking Account.  I currently have just this account
referenced by GnuCash.

I can understand that it is possible to enter transactions in advance on
the date they will occur.

What I hadn't explained that my Scheduled Transactions are recurring, in
that they occur every month.

If I was to enter my Scheduled Transactions in advance of them occurring, I
would have to manually do this for all of my monthly Scheduled Transactions
and do do every month.

This is loosing the benefit of Scheduled Transactions, by them having to be
entered manually, instead of automatically.

Does that better explain what I am looking for?

Thanks,

Richard.