Updating exchange rates in windows fails

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Fri Jun 8 06:07:51 EDT 2012

Maf,

thanks for your response.

I guess my manual call to gnc-fq-dump retrieved the stock symbol USD
rather than the currency - I did not even notice that, I just made sure
that it returned a result without error.
However, my problem is really between gnucash and Finance:Quote, not my
manual test call.
I am not sure what is happening between the two, and I have not found a
way to get any reasonable debug or log output for the communication
between gnucash and Finance:Quote...

Thanks,

Mark