Edit invoice column labels

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 8 10:09:22 EDT 2012

Hi,

Wilbert <wilbertvos at home.nl> writes:

> Hey there,
>
> Im want to edit the column labels in the invoice tabels.
> Can' t seem to find where it can be done of even if it is possible.

I presume you mean in the Edit Invoice Register, in which case your two
choices are to edit the .c file and rebuild gnucash, or change the
translation in your native language.

If you're talking about an invoice *report*, then you can edit the .scm
file and restart gnucash, or again you can fix the translation in your
language.