Top level account without any type (or file links)

Veli Izzet veli.izzet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:13:55 EDT 2012

Hi,

A simple question:
I have two gnucash installations in two different pcs both having a similar
but not identical structures. The former is the first file I have created,
and has lots of data I want to retain. The second one has a better
structure.
I want to merge these two files. How can I do that, apart from inputting
all data manually.
A second question: Everyday I start gnucash, gnucash prompts me for
creating a transaction of months earlier. If I do not use gnucash for few
days, the prompts is for everyday that I have not used the program. It is
as if something has happened and the transaction stayed in the cash or
something. How do I get rid of it?

Thanks for answers.
Veli Izzet Cigirgan