Presion text not shown on reports

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jun 26 04:15:12 EDT 2012

On Jun 26, 2012, at 5:46 AM, Mehdi Alidoost wrote:

> Derek,
> Not readable text you saw in image, are not translated text, They are
> account names which write by Persian Text.
> All menus and text on report which comes from translation, shows correctly
> and account names are not readable.
> Please check attached images.
>
> Best regards
> Mehdi Alidoost

Mehdi,

What you are showing is a font problem: The font being used in the reports doesn't have arabic glyphs, so it can't display
Farsi (or any other language using arabic script).  It also looks like the layout is backwards, for L-to-R rather than R-to-L.

We use WebkitGtk for displaying reports (which are output in HTML). It should be possible to customize the font selection
either with a stylesheet or with a WebkitGtk customization, but I'm not familiar enough with WebkitGtk to give you instructions.
The WebKitWebSettings properties are documented at http://webkitgtk.org/reference/webkitgtk/stable/WebKitWebSettings.html
You could try playing with setting up a gtkrc binding. http://orford.org/gtk/ will get you started on how to set that up.

Regards,
John Ralls