How to add a fund to the auto price update list

Jay Ridgley jridgley2 at austin.rr.com
Sat Jun 30 14:08:22 EDT 2012

Folks,

I have a mutual fund (US Markets), I have set up the account and made the
initial purchase of it. All is well so far; except the price is not given when I
use the on line quotes tool (Tools ->Price Editor ->Get Quotes). After some
investigation I noticed that it (and none of my other stocks and funds) does not
have the the Get Online Quotes flag set.

How do I set that flag? The only place I have found it shown is as a part of the
New Fund set-up. The system will NOT allow me to set the flag because the fund
exists! Is there another way I can set that flag?

I am using Ubuntu 10.04 and gnucash 2.2.9

Cheers,
Jay
--

Jay Ridgley