GNUCASH Re: Printing General Ledger

Arthur Edwards mail at arthuredwards.net
Thu Mar 1 07:49:03 EST 2012

Did you find a solution for this? I have the same issue. I can adjust
the dates, but how to print?
thanks
Arthur Edwards

On Sun, 02 Oct 2011 15:34:58 -0400 Tim Pedersen <synergyfhvn at
gmail.com> wrote: > My accountant would like me to print him a General
Ledger. It > defaults to a 1 month report that cannot be printed. I
see in the > documentation that it says to use the VIEW menu to define
dates but > this cannot be done. I have upgraded to the latest version
for > Ubuntu. Is there a workaround for this that would allow a custom
date > range and ability to print? > __________________________________