transaction report error

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 21:18:55 EST 2012

David,

I do all of my entry in Double-Line mode.  The notes field in double-line
mode is the one that is shown as memo/notes in the Transaction report.  I
have 2 entries immediately preceding the one in question where the report
reflects exactly what is in the notes field.  I'm not sure why this one
does not.

Even if I change the expense account it is leading to, the notes in the
report still reflect the old information.

Russell