Fwd: transaction report error

Russell Mercer rmercer206 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:01:58 EST 2012

Sorry, forgot to copy the list on this.

To expand slightly.  If you have information in the notes field, and then
information in the split for each account, what is in the split overrides.
If you remove the information from each split note, then the note entered
for the main transaction in the bank account will propagate through.

Thanks again Maf,

Russell