Unable to receive quote for CURRENCY:EUR

Ian K ik522000 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Mar 4 07:30:02 EST 2012

Thank you! I use the Nabble site to access this mailing list and for some
reason that branch of this thread doesn't seem to be listed for me in
Nabble.
I had already downloaded, installed and tried using Gnuwin32 to patch the
file, but had failed at the runtime error that had been mentioned. By this
point I was losing the will to live...

However, the following steps have finally worked.
patch --binary < quote.pm.diff
patch --binary < currency1.diff
patch --binary < currency2.diff

In case it helps other Windows users here is what I did (XP 32bit):
I copied quote.pm and the .diff files into a temporary folder, then, after
installing Gnuwin32 I brought up a command prompt, navigated to the
temporary folder and set a path to Gnuwin32:
path C:\Program Files\GnuWin32\bin
I then ran the above patches, and copied the patched quote.pm back again,
after renaming the original file quote.pm.old.