Gnucash invoice

krishnak kumaranbus at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 4 07:38:14 EST 2012

I need to include the customer number in the generated invoices, currently
none of the pre-configured invoices prints the customer number. If I want to
add this field to the invoice, what is the field variable that I need to
query is eguile modules. I am not familiar with lisp, but looking at how
other things are done, it will be a one line code, could some one familiar
with guile stuff, can you feed this one liner to extract the customer number
from the back end.