Configuring OFXdirectConnect with North Carolina State Employees Credit Union...

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Sun Mar 4 08:33:09 EST 2012

Hi,

Am 04.03.2012 02:12, schrieb Lincoln A Baxter:
[...]
>         <LANGUAGE>ENG<FI><ORG>SECU<FID>1001</FI><APPID>QWIN<APPVER>1200</SONRQ>
[...]

It might have something to do with the APPID and APPVER values used in
the request. Current version of AqBanking allow for the selection of
those parameters from a convenient dropdown box. However, the version of
AqBanking used in your setup is rather ancient, I'm not quite sure
whether it was already possible to change those values there...

You could try setting up the OFX stuff from within AqFinance which
always contains the latest version of AqBanking. Maybe we need to
emulate a newer version of Quicken for the communication with your
specific bank...

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/