Expenses Report (solved)

Nestor Stura nestor.stura at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:18:37 EST 2012

Hi Derek,
Thanks for your reply. Actually what I was looking is an Expenses report
from the Employee point of view, this is with a detailed list of expenses,
dates, reason, etc. I work as freelance and when I expend money for a
project I invoice them with a detailed list. Up to now I used Excel, but I
wanted to keep everything in GnuCash.
Fortunately I found that I can print the Expense voucher as an invoice.
GnuCash uses the same template, then I customised it and it works fine to
me.

Thanks again.
Néstor