Remember settings for CSV importer

Martin Preuss martin at aqbanking.de
Mon Mar 5 11:57:12 EST 2012

Hi,

Am 05.03.2012 16:48, schrieb Derek Atkins:
[...]
> Does AqBanking have a profile generator that lets the user create a new
> profile on the fly from a display of the raw CSV data?
[...]

It does. AqBanking provides a generic import dialog for its own
importers. One page lets you choose a profile from the list of already
available profiles. On that page you can also create/edit a profile
(currently we only provide an editor for CSV profiles, but those are the
only flexible profiles as compared to SWIFT or DTAUS etc).

That import dialog uses the already in-place dialog framework, in case
of gnucash it uses the GTK2-frontend. There are possibly some GUI
glitches in the GTK frontend which could be ironed out as soon as a gtk
application uses the dialog (I already use the same dialogs with my FOX
frontend and applications, so the dialog *logic* works fine).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/