Database integration quiestion

reubano reubano at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 03:56:52 EST 2012

hyezavit wrote

> Good afternoon. We are a small start-up company. We are very interested in
> switching to GnuCash from spreadsheets, and also would like to integrate
> our existing database. I could not find a lot of information on your web
> site and I would appreciate if someone from your team could help me with
> advice or point out on some possibilities.
>
> We appreciate your help,
> -Henadz (RentAssurance.net)

Can you explain exactly what you want to do? Integrate can mean a few
different things. I use GnuCash with the sqlite backend so that would be
your first step. I then wrote a script to import our customers into the GC
database so that I could create invoices for them. There's an invoice
importer option in GC that automates the process a bit as well.