trouble with reconciling

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Fri Mar 9 15:17:12 EST 2012

i had checked this with all the "show all windows" tricks i knew... and the tips window showed up, but the reconcile transaction window did not. so i set my computer to hdmi to show my TV monitor and there it was. the only time i use the TV monitor is to stream movies, so i couldn't imagine that this would happen. i don't use this monitor for "general work"....

THANK YOU so much. i had found the tips window, but hadn't opened up the TV monitor.

is there a way to keep it on my laptop screen?

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950