processing invoices and bills

Ed eddelves at live.co.uk
Wed Mar 14 07:17:08 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have a number of regular customers and vendors that I have entered into my
database to process invoices and bills. For one off customers or vendors, I
enter a split transaction in the current account to account for VAT paid
out/received. When I do a transaction report for VAT, the VAT for the split
transactions for the one off customers are accounted for but the invoices
and bills processed via my customer/vendor database do not show the VAT paid
out/received. Where am I going wrong?

Thanks,

Ed