GNUCash Useability

Gour gour at atmarama.net
Wed Mar 14 09:45:58 EDT 2012

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 08:26:30 -0500
Mike or Penny Novack <stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com> wrote:

> I did not take it as intended to be humorous. I took it as a
> criticism of gnucash for being "needlessly complicated" for financial
> record keeping by somebody who doesn't understand that gnucash is
> intended to be proper accounting/bookkeeping software, not a method
> for informal financial record keeping by people who neither want nor
> need a proper accounting system. Or who think they don't need one (or
> who image that they still need a package rather than just a
> spreadsheet).

Ahh...I hope that, at least, Derek understood it as intended.

I really like GnuCash and only wonder why it took me so long to
embrace it...Very soon we hope to tweak it so we can use it for our
business needs as well.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The devotees of the Lord are released from all kinds of sins
because they eat food which is offered first for sacrifice.