AqBanking Wizard - HELP!

Bill Curran briansdad1 at myfairpoint.net
Fri Mar 16 09:43:46 EDT 2012

The AqBanking Wizard is overwhelming. the initial screen, seen when I
first click on tool: Online Banking Setup, says that I need 3 pieces of
information: (1) Bank Code, (2) User ID, (3) Online Banking URL,
(Possibly: HBCI public key). The forms in the AqBanking Wizard ask for
tons more than that.

Also, I've contacted 2 banks so far and neither have a URL to give me.
They say that Quicken connects somehow but done know how to tell me how
to get GnuCash connected.

Can any clarify this process for me? I'm really confused.

Bill Curran (Briansdad)