While on the subject of printing....

dniezby daveniezby at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 18 10:24:33 EDT 2012

Since we've been having a discussion on printing checks, maybe it's a good
time to talk about printing reports in Windows.

I have the reports set to 10pt Arial however, when I actually print the
reports they're clearly printing at like 16 - 18pt.  Printing a ledger,
transaction report, P&L or others that should be a page or two get printed
on 3 or four pages.

Isn't there a way to get rid of references to printing font sizes and let
the printer's do their job or do you always have to set the font sizes when
it goes to print.   If so, something is changing (I think) when it goes to
print.

I change the report font sizes and the reports don't change at all.  It's
like the font size is set in a template somewhere but I'm not aware of or
can't change that.