Use of cheque printing facility.

Paddy Walker yarelea at paston.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 11:02:53 EDT 2012

I have now been using gnucash for my farm accounts for circa four years.
In common with many others I find it much better than QuickBooks. I have
recently started to use the cheque printing facility.
1. I use a printed cheque voucher labelled Remittance Advice with with
the cheque at the bottom. In the top half I print the EasyInvoice report
for the bill I am paying. This only works for short bills and one bill/
one cheque. It does provide the vendor address for a window envelope.
Can anyone with a better knowledge of Reports suggest a better report
for this purpose ?
2. Is there a means I have not discovered of paying multiple bills with
a single line in my cheque account register ? Are there any reasons one
may not manually edit to accumulate multiple lines into a single line ?
The purpose is to writ a single cheque for a months bills from a vendor.
	I am using 2.4.7 on Linux and the business features.
Paddy.