Help wanted

Dan Moore Dan.Moore at which.co.uk
Tue Mar 20 05:51:14 EDT 2012

Hello

Can you tell me how to set up a pass word for my Gnucash account?

Thanks
Dan

CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE
This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient please note that any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail or by telephone (020 7770 7000) and then delete the e-mail and any copies of it. (v.9)

Which? is the business name of Which? Limited, registered in England and Wales No. 677665.  Registered office: 2 Marylebone Road, London NW1 4DF.