YTD display

WasserLand dwass at optusnet.com.au
Tue Mar 20 22:18:41 EDT 2012

Thank you Gour, that certainly works for the current year.  But that
means that each year I will need to remember to alter the year.
Otherwise I will get previous year plus YTD after the current year
clicks over.

So I guess I need to know if it is possible to change the "Relative"
date from 01/01/xx to 01/07/xx?

Dave W