Crash in 2.4.10 under Windows

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 00:22:01 EDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll try 2.4.8.  Just 2 questions:
1. Do I need to go back to a previous version of my GC file, or can 2.4.8
handle the file from 2.4.10?
2. Do you by any chance use trading accounts?  This feature is not behaving
as I expected. but I don't know if it is a problem with the feature, or just
with 2.4.10. When I try to set up a security (stock or fund) according to
the tutorial, I get a bunch of securities accounts with negative balances
under the trading accounts.