Configure finance::quote to run automatically? (Windows)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 18:53:10 EDT 2012

Andrew--

Since you said you can only get updates manually, I will assume that Finance::Quote is not broken.

I am pretty sure that I have used the same command that you included; since that didn't work for you, I'm officially Out Of My League, since I use OS X. However, I seem to recall seeing somewhere that Gnucash on Windows uses a startup script. Perhaps that script is involved with your problem?

David