Can't change Style sheet for Tax Invoice

Robert L Brush III bobbrush3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 23:18:26 EDT 2012

I think you open the style sheet list and push the new button, base it
on Fancy type and name it Default, this will cause it to over write the
original default, and now you can set up a logo, probably as a header
and adjust the placement, saving the "Default" stylesheet will cause
this to be remembered for future reports..

On Tue, 2012-03-27 at 15:53 -0700, jnyunt wrote:

> Hi All
> I am new user to GnuCash. I was able to change invoice style sheet to apply
> whenever I make new invoice as default. But after receiving payment, to send
> a tax invoice, I couldn't change the style sheet as permanent. What I meat
> was , I go to Report->Business->Tax Invoice, then I select the invoice
> number. Style sheet is already selected as Default. Then I go to Display and
> add logo. So I got the logo display on the Tax Invoice. Then when I do
> another Tax Invoice, I have to do all over again to get my logo displayed.
> What would be the best way to get that fixed on the style sheet as default?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --

Robert L. Brush III
Raleigh Tile of Beckley ** West Virginia