Selling stock

Mike C. subscribe307 at verizon.net
Thu Mar 29 11:18:31 EDT 2012

I don't know if it helps or adds complication, but I enter the sales
shares and price and transfer account and enter that transaction.  Then
I go to the "view lots" and scrub the account.  This then adds a
transaction for the gain or loss but you have to go back to the register
and change the gain/loss account to the correct account for short term
cap gains/long term cap gains.
Mike