GnuCash - PostreSQL table and attribute meanings

Joseph OConnor gis4surveyors at gmail.com
Wed May 2 13:35:27 EDT 2012

To who-ever can offer assistance:

I am currently working with Postgres to develop an Open Source Database for
Land Surveyors.  It would utilize Postgres as it primary data source.

Surveyors, at this time, have no chose but to scatter their data in
multiple data storage locations, making for significant redundancy.

If you could provide me with a lead on who is structuring the GnuCASH
database within Postgres, it would be very helpful for myself and hopefully
for the party that is currently doing the work.

I am having problems figuring the use of the various attributes in the
tables.   A more detailed description of the attributes would be very
helpful.

I hope I can be of assistance in your efforts, and look forward to hearing
from you.

Very Sincerely Yours,

Joseph C. O'Connor

Professional Surveyor and Mapper