spam,Re: Online Banking in Germany

Klaus Dahlke klaus.dahlke at gmx.de
Thu May 3 17:59:50 EDT 2012

On Thu, 3 May 2012 14:14:18 -0700 (PDT)
eiasu <eiasu.novutopia at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I could easily use the GnuCash version and drop the Portable
> if the GnuCash has support for onlinebanking with German banks like
> Sparkasse Fulda and DKB, somebody knows if this support is supplied?
> Thank you
> eiasu
> p.s. Sorry John for the private email, that was a mistake

As pointed out above, the bank connectivity depends on aqbanking. In essence, if the bank support HBCI then the there is a very high probability that it will work with gnucash. I have an account at comdirect and it works. If you have problems with the connectivity it is best to ask on th aqbanking list.

Cheers,
Klaus