Auto production of pdf Invoices

Paula Hendricks paula at ph-webnet.com
Sun May 6 20:00:41 EDT 2012

OK. so i just generated a report... and when i do my command+print it brings up a dialog. then i clicked on preview and it generates a pdf... and from that i either have my pdf or i can then go into another typical/ macOS print dialog where i have more pdf options. sorry for the misinformation before.

or as john suggested select adobe (mine is adobe pdf 9...)...

	ph

paula hendricks ~:~ cinnabar bridge communications
writing ~:~ photography ~:~ book design
san francisco ~:~ 415.975.0950