Question about Platform Support

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon May 14 22:56:43 EDT 2012

On May 14, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Liz wrote:

> forwarding to the list, please use "reply all"
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
> Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 10:25:38 -0500
> From: Jacquelyn Sykes <jazzstx at gmail.com>
> To: Liz <edodd at billiau.net>
> Subject: Re: Question about Platform Support
>

> I was looking for a "Contact Us" link with an e-mail form to fill out. I
> didn't want to join a list at the time, since I'm not having problems
> using the program. (Also, I was e-mailing from work and didn't have
> much time.) Most web pages have contact limks at the bottom of the Home
> page - I didn't find any on yours.
>
> The project you described sounds like it would meet my needs perfectly.
> When it's done will I find it on the Download page?

No, the only way to contact the team is via the mailing lists. Since you're asking user questions, I'm moving this to the user list. If you do decide to use Gnucash, you'll find that list to be an important resource, so I do encourage you to subscribe.

Gnucash is a mature project and has been available for over 10 years. You will find stable downloads for Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows on our download page. Gnucash is available in most Linux distributions through the appropriate package manager.

Regards,
John Ralls