E-money balance update.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Wed May 16 09:41:52 EDT 2012

On May 16, 2012, at 5:59 AM, Sergey wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I want to add a ability to update my electronic-money asset balance
> from Internet.
> Can you point me to the related documentation? I found only Custom
> reports examples in the wiki.

That is a user question, and therefore not appropriate for the development list. I've CC'd the user list with this reply, please do the same for any followups.

Neither Gnucash nor AFAIK AQBanking support any of the "electronic-money" schemes, so you'll have to arrange to get a transaction file in one of the formats supported by File>Import and import it.

Regards,
John Ralls