Finance::Quote IndiaMutual - source changes

divakar07 at dataone.in divakar07 at dataone.in
Mon May 21 13:13:06 EDT 2012

Extremely sorry about the dirty code - please ignore the javascript tags - it does seem an artefact of the web client which I used for the first time yesterday. I could strip all and re-post if it is required. I usually use thunderbird but happened to be working on a different machine for trying to resolve this issue.

Divakar