Instructions to use a import GnuCash data into a spreadsheet with a PostgreSQL backend

Jozsef Balazsi Balazsi.Jozsef at kynetyxht.ro
Fri May 25 06:08:41 EDT 2012

Hi Mark,

I am trying to use your Instructions to use a import GnuCash data into a spreadsheet with PostgreSQL backend (the reviewed one, dated Jul 20 2009).

I am having a problem at 2.3. Add a PostgreSQL View. When I introduce the code and click OK, i receive a syntax error at line 12, error at or near ).

Could you please help me on this issue. I have no ideea with PostgreSQL coding.

Thank you in advance,

With best regards,

József,