Transaction Register Problem

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Tue May 29 09:29:19 EDT 2012

On Tue 29 May 12 06:43:44 Les wrote:

> [...]

Hi Les,

Try moving the folders ~/.gnucash and ~/.gconf out of the way (rename them or
something, just to be on the safe side - you may need to restore them later
on)

Then restart GC - you will have lost preferences and saved reports, but it
narrows down the search....

> > Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Les
>
> I managed to get all three columns for dollar entries back but they and
> the transfer column are still very small, with a huge description
> column.  I cannot enlarge the dollar or transfer columns and/or shrink
> the description column.
>
> Any ideas?

Make the window less wide, so that stuff is off the right hand side.  then try
to resize the description, as it automatically fills the space left in the
window by the other columns...

I think that you may have shrunk the missing column to 0 pixels wide. not sure
of the way out of that, though.  probably some very accurate mouse-positioning
and dragging!

Maf.