Difference between total assets and liabilities

AlainCageda alaincageda at yahoo.fr
Mon Nov 5 08:36:33 EST 2012

The difference is only about 18 € out of a balance sheet of more than 100 000. Not significant fiancially but I have to get get rid of it. Assets need to equal Liabilities. If there was a small problem like that in a regular account I'd just register the amount as Loss or Profit. But here the difference is not the balance of an account I can manage. It's the result of a substraction (or addition for all I know) on which I have no power. So, Derek suggested the difference may come   from a faulty currency conversion. Do you know how I can fix that?

TIA
Alain