Facebook page

Simon Peter Muwanga smuwanga at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 06:30:40 EST 2012

Hello Geert,
Some of those guys might be having little exposure into the world of ethics
and copyright. FB will have to create a module that authenticates the use
of branded names like GnuCash.

As of now, I have sent the second GnuCash facebook page owner a private
message seeking more details about the product. Hope he replies.

Cheers,
Simon.