Re-submission of Check printing and splits

Thomas D Snyder revtds at neo.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 12:18:53 EST 2012

Geert,

Thank you for your reply. I am not sure this is taking the right
channel, but I appreciate your response.  I am thinking that a
workaround would be to list the account action for the account you are
active in last in your list, and least everything except the info that
is printed on the check will show up, leaving you to assume that the
recipient will know what their check is for.

I still don't understand the comment or purpose for it in the Concepts
and Tutorial Guide that the account which is active is not printed, but
I am thinking that listing the active account, the one the check is
being written from will get around this, but it would sure be handy if
you didn't have to discover and "workaround" something like this.

--
Pastor Thomas D. Snyder (Tom) Shelby First United Methodist Church 18
South Gamble Street Shelby, OH 44875 419-347-5073 Off. 419-347-7997 Fax