Rounding in Mortgage Assistant

Brian M. Sutin gnucash at skewray.com
Sat Nov 10 00:37:44 EST 2012

The current algorithm is useless if I can't make it agree with my bank.
Could I add $0.01 extra principle to each payment?  I'm not sure how to
do that, but it might work fix the issue for me.  At worst I could make
it an extra entry.

Your solution is definitely best, but I can't really wait for it to be
implemented...

Brian

--
Brian M. Sutin, Ph.D.   Space System Engineering and Optical Design
Skewray Research/750 W 8th St/Claremont CA 91711 USA/(909) 621-3122