Want to track only changes to invoices and bills, is it possible?

uzumaki uzumakifahim at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:23:19 EST 2012

I trying to implement GNUCash for a domain/hosting provider company. To do
that I need to track only the change or edit to invoice and bills. Is there
any way to do that? using log files or anything else?

GNU Cash tutorial concept manual says that log files only contain the
changes of a current session, but it's not clear what type of changes it's
saving? Is these log files can fulfill my requirement.

Please help. Thanks in advance.